Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I dual boot my new computer with 2 harddrives with XP already installed?

by Muskingum University Library Question by Mikey: How do I dual boot my new computer with 2 harddrives with XP already installed? I plan on getting a new computer here in the future. What I want to do is keep my hard drive that has a XP already installed, and install vista onto my new 1TB hard drive. Is there anything I should know about doing this or should I just go ahead and install vista on the new hard drive and just use both hard drives to dual boot? Best answer: Answer by blamay22000Your best bet is to back up the files you want to keep, Buy a PC with vista, buy a second hard drive and do a fresh install of XP on the new drive. Give your answer to this question below! Incoming search terms:eat fresh subway~10

Source: ANIXTER INTERNATIONAL computer network APPLE COMPUTER Read More... APPLIED MATERIALS Sun Microsystems ARIAN SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT

Source: http://gadget13.co.cc/en/how-do-i-dual-boot-my-new-computer-with-2-harddrives-with-xp-already-installed/

No comments:

Post a Comment