Thursday, September 22, 2011

Indie Strategy Bundle of Games Is Your Therapeutic Gaming Deal of the Day

I just came back from California. Sunny Cali-for-ni-ay where the absence of weather means it's always great weather. I ate In N Out a bazillion times. I drove in traffic. I listened to Dr. Dre. I watched Clayton Kershaw pitch. I didn't surf, but I could have! I didn't smoke out, but I should have! I didn't sing the theme song of the OC but I'm humming it now. In New York. In my dark and cluttered desk. In the dreary weather. In depression. I'm depressed. And as a practicing scientologist that can't take medicine, I stay depressed. So I wrap my brain around strategy games to remove myself from this world. I'm happy. It's the next best thing to California. Try my therapy with the Indie Strategy Bundle: Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Revenge of the Titans, Sanctum, and Sol Survivor for 10 bucks. -CC More »

Related News NII HOLDINGS Enterprises IT NIKON Computer Software NINTENDO Related News NOKIA

Source: http://gizmodo.com/5842589/indie-strategy-bundle-of-games-is-your-therapeutic-gaming-deal-of-the-day

No comments:

Post a Comment