Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Extensions. Let me show them to you.

Extensions allow you to add excellent functionality to Opera easily (just browse our rich extensions catalog). Personally I prefer to have extensions doing useful stuff under the hood - not clustering up my UI, so here are my extensions:

Opera extensions

From top to bottom:

  • Icon for "Documents preview"Documents preview

    Prompts for document preview when you click links pointing to either .DOC .PPT or .PDF files. Uses Google documents viewer.

  • IconYouTube Video Downloader

    The extension adds a simple drop-down below the YouTube videos where you can easily select and download the video in the format of choice.

  • IconForce Speed Dial Logos

    Replaces speed dial thumbnails with site logos for preconfigured and user configured sites.

  • IconGMail Checker

    Displays the number of unread messages in your Google Mail inbox.

  • IconMake It So

    A simple extension which sizes large images to fit in the window, either along one axis or both.

  • IconMy Opera Share

    Share any site with your My Opera friends with a single click!

  • IconTurn Off the Lights

    The entire page will be fading to dark, so you can watch the video as if you were in the cinema.

  • IconYouTube AdsFree

    Removes annoying popup ads on YouTube videos.


What extensions do you use? Got any tips for me?

Related Stats SYNTEL Related News SYNTAXBRILLIAN information database SYNOPSYS IT professional SYNNEX

Source: http://my.opera.com/chooseopera/blog/show.dml/30146092

No comments:

Post a Comment