Sunday, April 24, 2011

How do I get my computer and camera to talk?

Question by Thrice Blessed: How do I get my computer and camera to talk? My computer and my camera won’t talk, I get this message in the device manager, “Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)”. I’ve tried reinstalling the software, restarting the computer, checking for driver updates, and checking online for a solution. What next? Oh, and I know the camera works, because it does work with my daughters laptop, and it used to work with my computer. It is a Canon Rebel xs, and my computer OS is Windows Vista. Best answer: Answer by Baron von ZipperSet up some bonding sessions, let them get to know each other. In time, they will get over their differences and talk. What do you think? Answer below!

Multimedia distribution mechanism SONIC AUTOMOTIVE Computer Hardware SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS Programming Language SILICON LABORATORIES Related Stats SI INTERNATIONAL

Source: http://gadget13.co.cc/en/how-do-i-get-my-computer-and-camera-to-talk/

No comments:

Post a Comment